07/10/2011

+MY FASHION GODS

Since i currently look like im related to the oompa loompa tribe,
im way to embaressed to be doing outfit posts
SO
i have decided to share with you, who exactly are my fashion gods that inspire me to dress 
the way i do.
Call me weird, call me fabulous (preferably), call me what ever
the hell you want- as i dont really care.
But i dress the way i want, 
i dont follow shit trends you see in fashion mags-cos its apparently "cool"
 i make my own-
that suit me, that show my personality,
that are FUN and make getting up at 6am every morning worth it.

FASHION GODS//: 
+Designers


Jeremy Scott

+Cultures: 

Tokyo Street style


London- Carnaby street style

Mexico Day of the dead

+Music Artists:

M.I.A

Before Lady gaga there was: 

Karen O- Yeah Yeah Yeah's

Roisin Murphey

+Bloggers:

Becker man sisters- Beckerman Bite Plate

Leandra Medine- The Man Repeller

+Woman of the world:

Anna Dello Russo
Daphne Guinness

+Artists:

Salvador Dali

Frida Kahlo


Who inspires you.....?

No comments:

Post a Comment