04/03/2012

+MY MATE ALFIE

FINALLY BOUGHT MYSELF A NEW CAMERA CHARGER!!
so we are back in action!!

Todays post features Alfie
My boyfriend away from home.
 a toyboy i guess you could say.
Keeps me company during the day
doesnt talk back
listens to ALL of my shit
occasionally puts out
tells me im pretty when im having a shit day

+Just cant get enough of this sick ass spike headband!!
It pretty much screams 
"dont f*k wit me or il stick a cap in yo face fool"





 

+Wearing: Vintage crochet skirt & hat, agent 99 tee, rubi boots,
who is dead martin skull necklace, Nay- Yan blue fringe necklace,
Featherhead spike headband, ellery x Graz sunglasses.

Nay- Yan & Featherhead items available in store now =)

Alfie's creator/ papa bear is artist Steven Nuttall  check him out-
he's pretty damn cool

x






No comments:

Post a Comment