26/11/2012

+GUIDE TO THE RADDEST GRAD SHOW'S


This time of year is my favourite kinda year

WHY?

It's when all the fashion Graduate shows are on, so this is pretty much my fashion week.
And if you ask me, you get to see way better talent with more original and artistic creations
then the normal golden oldies that grace MBFWA year after year.

Over the next few weeks i'll be giving you my 2 cents worth of fabulous shitty photos and my 
top picks of some cool ass fresh meat talent 
(that hopefully you'll get to see in store next year)
from the following schools:

Fashion Design Studio- Ultimo Tafe
WhiteHouse Fashion Institute
UTS Design
Raffles
FBI Fashion College












+Wearing: Tigerlilly harem pants, minty meets munt tank, Sole Society lassi Heels,
Alexandra Blak necklace.

Sole Society & Alexandra Blak available instore only.

SHOW NO#1//:

On Saturday, Kam and i attended the Australian Graduates Fashion Week held at Carriage Works
where 100 fashion design students from both Tafe and Uni all over Australia & New Zealand showcased their designs, judged by none other than our mate Phoenix Keating (and a few others).

Our top picks:

Leroy Nguyen
Ruby Glennding
Amanda Myles
Jojo Ross












(photo's by Jay)

SHOW NO#2//:

Last night me and matty boy hit up the Fashion Design Studio Graduates show at Ultimo Tafe.
And Fuck me there was some good shit! 


Due to me being a retard and not really knowing how to use my $900 camera 
i only have a few 
(rather shit) iphone snaps of my faves of the night to show you,
but i will try steal a few professional pics from others when i can.

 Top picks of last nights show
Sandra Elia
Varina Krook
Briony Carter
Marila Sio
Michiyo Nona






No comments:

Post a Comment